- Well, tomorrow's the day! We pick up our U-Haul around 9am and then it's busy loading and moving!
- I can't believe what a jam-packed, stressful six weeks it's been! All of this not knowing and unsurety and now it's OVER. :) That brings tears to my eyes because it's done. I may not be crossing the finish line with no injuries, but I'm still crossing it. I'm falling over the line with scraped-up knees and bruised all over--but God still got me there, just like I knew he would.
- God provided a decent house with plenty of room inside for us and I'll have to share the story sometime of how it came about. Suffice it to say that even that was a direct blessing from God. He sent Landlord and tenant together at exactly the right time and in the right way--it was an answer to prayer for everyone involved.
- I got a voicemail yesterday from a friend that said, "You have plans tomorrow at 5pm." lol So I called her back and asked her what I was going to be doing today at 5pm and she said it was supposed to be a surprise, but she would tell me (because I HATE) surprises. She said several of my closest friends from work are taking me out for a farewell dinner and she would be here to pick me up at 5:00 (she's late btw as it is now 5:12!). I'll let you all know how it turns out. (I already did actually--I got stood up!)
- I've still never heard from Joleen. It has hurt my feelings more than she will ever know that she never came over and has never called again--not even to say goodbye. It was a final blow to our friendship and I'm really sad about it. I love her, but I'm tired of one-sided friendships.