- There have been some wonderful developments on the job front. I was informed today by the recruiter that they have a new position for me and are doing away with the straight "supervisor" position. It is a little more work but pays around 20% more than the other position. They are also giving me relocation reimbursement, which is WONDERFUL. She said that they will start finalizing everything tomorrow and honestly, until they do I will be a little nervous. I'm tired of being disappointed and waiting for the other shoe to drop. There will no dropping of any shoes! (please Lord. please.)
- Maddie came home today and I missed her so much. She grew a ton in a month and looks like a young woman more and more all the time.
- Number two leads me to this: Maddie came home today and I haven't heard that much talking in over a month! Phew! I tried and tried, I really did--but by the end of the day I was back to the old standard of, "Madelaine! Please shut up! Just for a few minutes. Please." I'm not even joking when I say that I heard more talking today than I have in an entire month. Scott never EVER has a conversation with me and so this house is quiet aside for the sound of the tv all of the time. Then BLAM!!! I love her but I felt like my head was going to pop!
- Wednesday night at work I said goodbye to the last of the people who really, really mattered to me--Don. He's the person I'm the closest to in that place and he's definitely the one nearest to my heart. We sat down and had a long conversation and that hugged out our goodbyes. At that moment I felt inside for the first time, "Ok. I can go now." I decided to use sick time (since they don't cash that out anyways) for my last two nights.
- Still waiting for my new home to show itself to me. Still praying. Still living. Still swimming. *Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....*