Sooooo tired.

Let me tell you how tired I am. For those that know me, hopefully you'll be able to wrap your brain around the hugeness that is what I'm about to say. By 10:25 last night I was falling asleep while typing and HAD to lay down and sleep. I then slept 12 hours straight with NO AMBIEN. I know. I also never woke up to go pee, put on chapstick, lotion, check my phone, take tylenol, etc. Just slept. AND I wouldn't have woken up at that point if my boss hadn't called me to ask if I could come in early and help out on the outpatient unit with blood transfusions and other things. Bummer (sorry but NOT) that I wasn't able to because Scott had doctor's appointments. I'm now trying to be awake but it isn't working so well. I have two hours till I have to get ready for work and I think that I'm going to go back to sleep till then. Don't get me wrong--I'm THRILLED that I'm sleeping heavily on my own. I mean it's like Halley's comet--it doesn't come around often. I'm just surprised by it. I hope I'm not getting sick or something. I'm just gonna take it as the blessing that it is and I'm going to remember the scripture that I often meditate on when I lay there trying and trying and trying to sleep:
Psalm 4:8 "For I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou Lord only makest me dwell in safety."
Thank you Lord for the beautiful gift of sleep last night. Amen.

Comments

Sleepy Rita said…
Good for you! WOW that is a shocker though cuz that was way too early for you and then all through the night? WOWSA!
Allison said…
Rock-a-bye Soapie.....