Sooooo tired.

Let me tell you how tired I am. For those that know me, hopefully you'll be able to wrap your brain around the hugeness that is what I'm about to say. By 10:25 last night I was falling asleep while typing and HAD to lay down and sleep. I then slept 12 hours straight with NO AMBIEN. I know. I also never woke up to go pee, put on chapstick, lotion, check my phone, take tylenol, etc. Just slept. AND I wouldn't have woken up at that point if my boss hadn't called me to ask if I could come in early and help out on the outpatient unit with blood transfusions and other things. Bummer (sorry but NOT) that I wasn't able to because Scott had doctor's appointments. I'm now trying to be awake but it isn't working so well. I have two hours till I have to get ready for work and I think that I'm going to go back to sleep till then. Don't get me wrong--I'm THRILLED that I'm sleeping heavily on my own. I mean it's like Halley's comet--it doesn't come around often. I'm just surprised by it. I hope I'm not getting sick or something. I'm just gonna take it as the blessing that it is and I'm going to remember the scripture that I often meditate on when I lay there trying and trying and trying to sleep:
Psalm 4:8 "For I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou Lord only makest me dwell in safety."
Thank you Lord for the beautiful gift of sleep last night. Amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for you! WOW that is a shocker though cuz that was way too early for you and then all through the night? WOWSA!
Allison said…
Rock-a-bye Soapie.....