- I'm battling my cold turning into bronchitis. I can feel it trying it's hardest to do so. I'm coughing and deep breathing to try and stop it.
- Tomorrow is yard sale day again. Say a prayer of good luck for us.
- My house is trashed dude! Seriously--packing and sorting does a number on your house!
- Sometimes I hate how honest I am. I'm usually pretty good at keeping my mouth closed until confronted or asked about what's bothering me or what I think--then I let it rip. Which leads me to number 5...
- My mantra today has been, "Where mercy is shown, mercy is given." I liked myself a lot better when I used to live that out every day. I've changed over the past few years because I've let my circumstances get to me again and I don't like it.
- I saw the evil one's scary redneck brother at work today. I don't think he saw me, but not because my awkward stupid butt wasn't obvious. I walked up to a drawer at the nurses station at the same time he walked up to the other side of the counter to talk to another nurse. I kind of freaked and just started spinning in circles trying to figure out where I could hide. I didn't find anywhere so I ducked down behind the counter to pretend that I was digging through the drawer. I looked like an idiot! lol I immediately called Joleen & left her a message saying, "I just say Ira at work--do you think he'll hurt me???" Long story--he has a very sketchy past.
- Another dumb fact about me: I'm very pillow specific. I have to have MY pillows and one is fluffier than the other. I have to start out with the fluffy big one and then about half-way through the night I switch to the flatter one. And I'm also a pillow-flipper. I need the cold side of the pillow. I think Scott's passive-aggressive way of getting back at me sometimes it to take my pillow and be sleeping on it before I get home from work.
- I think Chris Nunez from Miami Ink is so freakin' hot.
- I'm hardly ever on myspace anymore. I didn't think that would ever be possible. lol
- I'm afraid of tornadoes and every time there's a watch or a warning I started praying hard.
- I don't know HOW I'm going to go back to school full-time in a month. The thought of it is so overwhelming. If God wants me there, he'll fix that in me. If he doesn't I'm quitting for now. I am overwhelmed.
- I miss my "Emma Quotes." She's so funny.
- Confession: I'm NOT smarter than my 5th grader. lol I heard during the evening prayer at work that the following day was the first day of summer so I called Maddie (because she lives for that kind of stuff). "Do you know what tomorrow is?"
"The first day of summer, why?" "Oh, I thought I'd surprise you! Ok, ok...so do you know what's special about the first day of summer?" "It's the longest day of the year." *cricket, cricket*
- My house is for sale in five days. Please pray that we don't end up homeless before all the loose ends are tied up. Thanks.
- I've backed off on the gutting of my home in retaliation against the "man". I feel guilty about how prideful I can be and want my motives to be right--and they're not. I'm mad as hell. I know God will be faithful to bring me through that too.