It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm exhausted. I thought I'd just drop an extremely quick note to catch everyone up.
- Maribel is here for the week. Love having her here. Miss her. Am a little overwhelmed that she brought both of her kids plus two extras with her. They're good but still exhausting.
- Discovered tonight that I'm a bit territorial and don't like to share after she bogarted my laptop for a few hours.
- Worked--blah. Have to work again tomorrow. Blah again.
- Discovered I'm broke--again. How does that happen?
- I love the look of my extensions but am so over them already. It's been about 48 hours, I think I've done pretty good. I hate change.
- Must be a full moon because work has been stupid crazy--and the heifers on the floor are full of attitude. Bad attitude does not a priority admission make. Learn it. Live it.
- One of the emergency room doctors (not even one I think is cool) flirted with me tonight. Strangely enough, I wasn't impressed.
- I'm totally not gonna zippa my lippa for hippa right now--I admitted a guy tonight that says "I'm a NORD patient because I often think I'm a lady, wear dresses and push a babydoll around in a stroller." Nice. I don't know that if I had that problem I'd ever admit it out loud. I'm just sayin'.