A love for every mood

So much I want to say. So much I can't. I dream away lazy summer days as wistful thoughts float through my mind. Thoughts of loves past, loves future...and loves present. The loves present are my favorite though.

Some are exactly what I want them to be, some are not completely there yet. But the process is amazing. I am surrounded by the most interesting and captivating people and experiences that can possibly be found in this homogenized world and I don't give my loves nearly the credit they should get for making my life the shit. Or would shiznit put more sparkle into it?

My loves are many...seriously, there are all kinds of loves up in this mutha...friendly, familiar, intimate, motherly, sexy, long-term, committed, romantic, joyful, funny, sarcastic, witty, wise...a love for every mood. I still long for the day that I'll be able to relax down-couch from the one whom my heart desires. Shooting flirty smiles and glances his way and talking, talking, talking until the wee hours of the morning, analyzing the world together and then making out like a couple of horny teenagers whose parents are out of the house.

Until then, I still have an incredible life. A love for every mood...and even some to spare.

Comments