Separation eve

I don't know why I'm surprised that I'm awake. I tried to go to bed a few hours ago, but I just lay there with my mind racing and thinking about how hungry I am. I'm back on prednisone because with being sick for the past three weeks and all the stress, my lupus is acting up...and the prednisone makes me feel like I'm starving to death. So I got up and ate a bologna sandwich, which is kind of funny because I can't remember the last time I had one of those, but tonight I was craving it like crazy.

I was also having trouble laying there because I was getting depressed knowing that this would be the last night I would share my bed with my husband. I could feel him warm behind me and hear him breathing and the sadness was almost overwhelming. All of his things are packed and the van is loaded. My parents are supposed to arrive in town around 1:00 to stay with the kids for a few days and then we'll be off. Pray for a safe journey. Pray for peace and understanding. Pray for healing and new beginnings. Just pray.

Comments

Thinking about you.
Unknown said…
Praying so very hard for you tonight! I love you girly..

side note: now I'm craving a bologna sandwich!