It's my birthday day!


Today was a good day! Since it was my birthday, I didn't feel a bit guilty about sleeping in till around 1:30! AHHHHHH! Then I slowly got up and lazily got a bowl of cereal and sat around until the kids got home. I received SO MANY happy birthday wishes from friends and family, starting with Allison & Shawnda calling me at midnight on the dot to sing to me.

These were my birthday gifts from the kids. Amelia is such a sweetie! Last week when she was at my parents house for the week, Grandpa gave her $5.00 to go to the store with and she used it for me! So when she went home, my mom felt bad and reimbursed her for the gifts with another $5.00 for herself....and she used that for me too! lol She's so cute. And she did good too, she got some really cute stuff that she knew I would love. I have to say I have some awesome kids. Scott had also surprised me with a card and some flowers, which was nice. I didn't expect him to have remembered or planned for it at all. He even bought a cake mix and some frosting! I was impressed.

As we sat around wondering what to have for dinner, the sound of left-overs just didn't sound all that great, so I decided that with a price limit set, we could go across the street to Elsa's Mexican Restaurant and have dinner. It was really good. They have the best margerita's in Dayton from what I've heard, although I've never found that out for myself yet.

All-in-all, it was a great day and I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me.






Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Wonderful YOU!
Allison said…
Awwww, yay!!! That sounds like a wonderful birthday day with your sweet family!!! I love you, friend. Happy Happy Happy Birthday To You!!! =]
Gail said…
And it was good!
oh man.... i missed it... shoot!

hAppY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!

THIS is going to be a GREAT year!
Belle said…
I'm wondering if your stalker has read this and how many times?? hee hee...