Writers block

cat

Well, not really. I know where the story goes and have a good outline, I just can't wrap my brain around it enough the past few days to write more than a few paragraphs. Luckily, I suppose, I wrote my butt off the first few days so now have a little wiggle room, but I don't want to fall behind the game. I'm just so *blah* right now. Actually, if I knew that my bills would be paid I wouldn't give the job situation a second thought because we all know I wasn't happy there. Oh well, I have an appointment with a nursing agency tomorrow. They said as soon as my fingerprints come back (anywhere from two days to two weeks) then I can start working. They offered me a contract at a few places, but as long as work is steady, then I want to just work per diem and pick my assignments at least through the holidays so that I can have the days off that I want (and so that I don't have to go out into the snow if I don't want).

Comments

Allison said…
You will get your groove back. Your little brain just needs a break. lol