- I am so thankful for intelligence--not just mine, but other people's as well. I appreciate and love so much watching other people do something brilliant, especially if it's something I would have never thought of. Example: the stunt that Bob pulled tonight on Survivor. That was FANTASTIC and I was rooting out loud for him.
- Paydays. I hate that I don't have them anymore and appreciate every little bit that God gives me.
- All of my senses. Being able to see, hear and even smell is a beautiful thing. I have Sjogren's Syndrom (google it if you want to learn more about it) and it has effected my smeller. I can't smell as good as I used to and so I really appreciate when I can and fear for the day when I might not be able to. This all takes me to #4.
- Things that smell good. I love me a good candle! Falls perfect too because I love spicy, harvesty, cidery scents.
- Good chinese food. MMMMM...nuff said. :)