There's good news and there's bad news

The bad news is that my unemployment will be based on my job PRIOR to this one because that's where I worked longer, and that job was only part-time. SO, my payments will not be even close to half of what I've been making--but it's still a HUGE blessing! So, I'm not complaining.

The GOOD NEWS is that I've been vindicated! This is what was in my letter from unemployment this morning:
The employer has not provided evidence to establish that the claimant was excessively absent/tardy. ..After a review of the facts, this agency finds that the claimant was discharged without just cause under Section
4141.29(D)(2)(a),Ohio RevisedCode.

This makes me feel better and I'm so glad it worked out in the end. I think they just changed their mind about my high salary and decided to cut me while they could. In healthcare there's them that's been fired and them that's going to be fired. The way they did it they didn't have to pay me a severance package--weasles. Oh well, Good Riddance to them!

Comments

Allison said…
It stinks the way they treated you, but at least the truth came out in the end and you can take that with you to the next job! Yay for God's provision!!