Thankful

  1. I am SO thankful for the internet! Seriously, how did we ever live without this? This is truly the greatest invention since tampons and I use it for EVERYTHING. Where else at one in the morning can I get a craving to hear "Rebirth of Slick" (which I don't think I've heard since 1993) and be able to pull it right up?? (We be to rap what key be to lock cuz we're cool like dat we're cool like that we're like that.....)



    Now you can here it too! :)











  2. Reality tv. It makes me see that my life isn't so abnormal.
  3. Daughters with such strong personalities. Sometimes it's hard to deal with because I have quite a strong personality too, but I am so thrilled to be able to know these little women. They are amazing.
  4. My home.
  5. Diet coke.
Short, sweet and to the point. But all awesome. :)

Comments

Gail said…
Great list! I would have never thought to be thankful for reality tv.
Allison said…
Amen to all of that.....especially diet coke!! And I can't wait to see what the Lord does with your girls when they grow up! It will be awesome!