8.10.2008

Odd Google searches


  1. Kim notevenatshirt (hmmmm, I wonder who this could have been?)
  2. cutie babies
  3. birthday spankings
  4. email is for ameteurs tshirt (what??)
  5. i love you more than ice cream kitty
  6. "picturea of i love my pork chops"
  7. scott notevenatshirt (hmmmm, I wonder who this could have been too?)
  8. tshirt crazy vb (umm, hello? Do I know you?)
  9. stefan, rita & emma
  10. http://notevenatshirt.blogspot.com (why not just type it into the address bar? what were you googling it for?)

2 comments:

Kim said...

It wasn't this Kim! I have had some weird searches, too, and always wonder who the people are!

notevenatshirt vb said...

I know it wasn't you. lol Unfortunately, I know exactly who it was and I don't think it's very nice that they come to my blog every day. I think it's mean and I wouldn't want to be dealing with the karma coming their way because the motive behind constantly rubbing salt in my wounds isn't founded in anything good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...