I can't believe it's over!

I can't believe it's over! :( *sniff*

The Teen Mom season finale has aired
and I feel like I have to say goodbye to people I have come to know.

Most like family?
Of course, that would by Tyler & Catelynn.

I can't stress enough how much I love these young people
and how impressed I have been with their maturity, wisdom & health
(when they haven't been around anything healthy to draw from).

When he proposed to her?
I cried right along with him.
And I love that he asked her Mom for her blessing,
even though her mom has acted shamefully lately.

Speaking of the mom,
I'm so glad that she had a redeeming moment on this episode
where she apologized for not being there for them
and that she told Catelynn she made the right decision.
Loved it.

Oh, I hope they invite me to the wedding!!!


xoxo
♥ veronica

Comments