You have arrived

I'd like you to meet the newest member of our family... our Magellan Maestro GPS system. We lovingly refer to her as "Maggie". :)
I don't know what took me so long to buy one of these things! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! And not that expensive either! I mistakenly always thought that you had to pay a monthly fee for this kind of stuff too, which is NOT true. I figured with us moving away to somewhere that none of us will know where the heck we're going, this will be a lifesaver.
Amelia likes that when you get to where you're going, Maggie politely says, "You have arrived." :) Tonight when we pulled into our driveway and she heard that, Emma said, "That was so nice of her! How did she know we were home?" lol So cute. I really do think this is my favorite and best investment in a long time though. I'm thinking everyone should have one!

Comments

Allison said…
COOL!!! I want one!!!!
Anonymous said…
I don't need this, what I need is that buzzer thing beeping at me when I'm not driving properly. I need to save gas when I get lost. lol