These boots are made for walkin'

If anyone asked me what I think the most important accessory is for women I'd think of a couple different things but I'd definitely have to say BOOTS!!! :) I love, love, love a beautiful pair of black boots. They should be a staple in any womans closet. Ankle height, mid-calf, and especially knee-high. Oh knee high boots with a skirt! Oh stop it! Come on, the best ever!!! And I got to buy two pairs of them today!!! YAY ME! ;)

I've actually owned my favorite pair for several years now. They're a pair of butt-kickin/stompin boots. LOL They are ankle height and more chunky and go great with jeans. Very sturdy boots. And they're getting old. :( They are my old stand-by's and I'm going to have to have a funeral for them when they die. :( I actually had to buy a pair of dr. scholls inserts for them this year because the insides are going bad. Oh well, I LOVE THEM! :)

So I was shopping this evening and wasn't even thinking about boots and I came across a pair on sale. I was just strolling along minding my own business and I saw this cute pair of mid-calf black boots with maybe a 2"heel. I almost kept walking until out of the corner of my eye I saw the sale tag that said "CLEARANCE, $15.00". SHUT UP!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? You better believe I snagged those things up with a quickness!!! LOL

The other pair I found online. I've been looking for a new pair of knee-high boots. They are the best to wear with skirts if you don't love showing your legs all that much. They come to just about where the skirt takes over and so you're essentially not showing much leg at all and are still SUPER SEXY! :) So anyways, I found a pair that I love online and can't wait for them to come...and they were on sale too! Who's luckiest little bargain shopper on the web??? IT'S ME! IT'S ME! :)

Comments