Mama Kristen


Kristin and I became instant best friends when she was a new nurse on our floor. She was so crazy and funny...she cracked me up! She was one of the few people that I know that could keep up with me....actually, she showed me up alot of the time! LOL She's so funny. This is a picture of me, Kristin & her husband Donny at my last Christmas party.

Over the last year or so we've grown slightly more distant simply because she was planning her wedding and things were busy in her life. Through all of that though we were not quite as close as we used to be, she still remains one of my dearest friends..... there for me through thick and thin. She's my partner in crime! LOL If there's something crazy I want to try, or she wants to try...we know that the other one will be willing to go along with it. She's the reason that last year I had BLUE highlights in my hair! LOL Because we both thought it would look great with my dark hair (and let me just say.... IT DID!). :) She's just as impulsive as me which is why we always end up with hair extensions or throwing a big spur of the moment party. She's the best. She's also the best though because she always comes running when I need her. Always calls to tell me she misses me. The morning of my dad's funeral she showed up at my house bright and early with flowers and was worried about me driving myself. She sat right next to me the whole day, holding my hand and handing me tissues. She drove me to the cemetary and held me while I cried over my fathers grave.

She is one of the most sincere, authentic people that I know.... and I adore her. She is my "Special-K", and today I got a phone call from her that thrilled my heart so much. KRISTIN IS GOING TO BE A MOMMA!!!!! There's nothing like hearing that one of your closest friends is pregnant and I'm so excited for her! I have the feeling that hers is just the beginning of a big baby boom to come among some of my friends.... GO TY AND MEGAN!!! :)

Comments