So. Tired.


Contract is done. Time to move.

Now that summer is over, it's time to move to a more permanent dwelling.

The apartment is technically much bigger, but the main living space seems smaller.

Oh well, we'll make the best of it.

I have no idea where I'm going to put all of my furniture,

but we'll live.

Tonight I had to move everything out of the company housing

all the way across town and lug it in BY MYSELF.

I know, right?

From the time I left the old apartment,

it took me three hours of lugging and hauling...

and it KICKED MY BUTT!

What I looked forward to most?

My new bathtub....

ahhhhhhhhhhh.

No rest for the weary, though.

Tomorrow morning, I have to rendezvous

with the whole fam.

My parents are driving the uhaul and I am driving the van with the girls.

Pray for our safety please!

MUAH!




Comments