One of the neatest women I've ever seen

I love Tammy Faye Messner. I really do...and always have. So many people trashed her and made fun of her, but I always had such an affection for her. She had the most infectious, beautiful spirit and every time I saw her she made me want to be a better person and to love God even that much more. She knew how to love people without compromising her values. She also had such a campy, spunky spirit about her and she taught me from very early on that you could be yourself and as colorful as that may be and still be a Christian. We all have colors in our personality...from Allison with her pink and hearts, to Megan with her football...and Tammy Faye with her mascara. I cried for her....but as the Steven Curtis Chapman song says, "we can grieve with hope". Tammy Faye is with Jesus. And she should be. The suffering that she was obviously going through breaks my heart and I'm so glad that we can know that she's at peace now. I know this is a little long, but please watch it, it's worth it....



Comments