100 things about me

Almost any blog you look on these days people have their "100 things about me" lists. Who am I to break tradition???

1. I love vocal standards and big band...they're my absolute favorite.
2. my favorite colors are sage green, deep red/burgandy and earth tones... black for clothing.
3. I do a great impression of billy crystal in "when harry met sally"... "pecan pieeeeee" LOL
4. I'm afraid of dogs.
5. I love cats but am allergic to them.
6. I'm a side sleeper.
7. I'm a pillow-flipper (i like the cold side of the pillow). LOL
8. Marching bands are one of my favorite sounds in the whole world.
9. Seven is my favorite #.
10. I can't stand the feel, sight, sound, thought of paper of any kind (including the wood it came from)....it skeeves me out so bad...blah! lol like fingernails on a chalkboard.
11. My first kiss was with a guy named "Hank".
12. I think i'm one of the only women on the earth who doesn't like roses....i wouldn't complain if i got them, but I would never pick them for myself.
13. I fear change.
14. I love, love, love to sing... but really stink at it.
15. I have never done drugs.
16. I'm too nice for my own good.
17. Don't get me a plant, it will die. lol
18. I'm the walking definition of procrastination.
19. I HATE the cold.
20. I have a fear of tornados.
21. I'm such a huge sap I cry over everything.
22. I wear rose-colored glasses and I wear them quite well might I add.
23. I love Janis Joplin
24. and Melissa Etheridge
25. and Renee Olstead
26. I love Christmas music... I listen to it all year long.
27. I am soooo not a morning person
28. I'm a totally typical capricorn.
29. I don't want to jynx myself but *knock on wood* lol I've never had a speeding ticket.
30. I'm a total germ-o-phobe
31. I'm addicted to chapstick/lipgloss.
32. I HATE to cook... i will and am ok at it... but hate, hate, hate it and will try to get out of it every chance I get.
33. I love my naturally dark hair color... brunettes ROCK!
34. I'm listening to Harry Connick Jr.... "Do you know what it means to miss new orleans" right now.
35. I had my heart broken this year.
36. Many of my relationships have ended in the month of September.... don't ask me why.
37. I never liked New Kids on the Block.
38. My mom wouldn't let me wear the one lace Madonna glove when I was in Jr. High... she said it looked like a "hooker glove".
39. I got saved when I was 15 while laying in my bed.
40. I made up a horrible rumor in high school about Charmaine Bohrer because she tried to steal my boyfriend (John Algarin)...now I feel bad and wish she would've taken him.
41. I CAN'T STAND 98% of 80's music.
42. I'm a messy person
43. I love the show "Thirtysomething"
44. Chris Nunez from "Miami Ink" is hot as balls!
45. So is Matt Johnston from "It takes a Thief"... gorgeous!!! he my baby daddy! lol
46. All of the Tyler Perry Plays (ex: Diary of a Mad Black Woman) CRACK ME UP!!
47. I love New York City.
48. I am a total girly-girl
49. I can't draw.
50. The only kind of music I can't stand is heavy metal.
51. I have a really dirty mind.
52. I sleep with a fan on for the noise.
53. When I find music I like I listen to it over and over again without getting tired of it.
54. I'm a tea drinker... Earl Grey mmmmm
55. I have solved all of the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell xbox games
56. Other than that I never play video games
57. I'm a toilet paper over the top kind of person...even at someone else's house I'll change it because it bugs me so bad.
58. I'm a "big girl" but LOVE my body... I have an hour glass figure and am very curvy.
59. Absolutely ADORE Sex and the City. I'm a mix between Carrie and Charlotte with a tiny bit of Samantha thrown in.
60. I believe that there are soulmates and love mates... you have an instant connection with you soulmate that never seems to go away and you can't explain (even though you don't always get to be with that person)...love mates are those you love and CHOOSE to spend your life partnered with.
61. Have a huge fear of whales....shut up! Quit judging me!!! LOL
62. Love Louis Armstrong
63. I'm REALLY shy until I get to know you (even if I fake it and make you think I'm not).
64. I think Moulin Rouge was a beautiful work of art.
65. I love to quote movies.
66. I LOVE Napoleon Dynamite... heck yes I do.
67. I let my ex-boyfriend give my hair highlights while sitting on my back porch drinking wine. (they actually turned out great LOL)
68. Love the song "I've Grown Accustomed to her Face"....performed by Michael Feinstein.
69. And "Come Rain or Come Shine"...sung by Ray Charles.
70. I have my funeral planned out...even the music that should be played.
71. I have my will made.
72. I'm a total homebody. I would be happy to go a month without leaving my house.
73. I can nurse the same beverage all day long.
74. My dad was a pool shark.
75. If I can't win I usually don't like to play.
76. I can't stand knowing someone has a grudge against me.
77. I have the strongest conscience of anyone I've ever met....if I do something wrong I won't last more than 10 minutes before I have to fess up and fix it.
78. I'm much more traditional and conservative than most people first think.
79. I'm prone to depression.
80. My short-term memory is crap anymore.
81. I hate beer.
82. I hate confrontation.
83. I've discovered it's pretty hard to come up with 100 things about yourself.
84. I'm a total voyeur. I'll watch anyone do anything....I don't like to be the center of attention, I love to sit back and observe. I'd love to be invisible for a day just so I could see what people do when no one is around.
85. My favorite article of clothing are my old paint-stained sweat-pants.
86. I could spend hours in the office supply aisle just looking around.
87. My favorite karaoke song to do is "Ice Ice Baby"
88. Or "Shoop" by salt n peppa
89. I used to love roller coasters but now I hate them. There's so much peer pressure to ride those stupid things!
90. I'm a very touchy-feely person.
91. I would love to be able to speak all of the French I learned in high school.
92. My cell phone hardly ever leaves my side.
93. Cleaned bathrooms at Cedar Point amusement park in high school. (let me tell you... women are PIGS in public bathrooms!!!)
94. I've never lived alone in my whole life.
95. I hate folding and putting away laundry.
96. Music is my inspiration and most of the time I have a soundtrack to my life running in my head...(this song would be perfect right now).
97. I have an amazing sweet tooth.
98. prefer necklaces to any other jewelry (sometimes rings)... hardly ever wear earrings.
99. I can't stand it when people call me "Roni" or "Ronnie" or any version thereof.
100. I can't believe you read this whole thing.

Comments