Meet me Mondays....
Okay, so it's Wednesday, so sue me. ;) Here are some from the other website's questions as well as a few that y'all sent me.
1. Do you eat sushi?
2. Are your toes always painted?
3. How tall are you?
4. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
5. How often do you pray?
6. Are you a collector of anything?
7. Do you wear perfume? If so, what kind?
8. What do you drink with meals?
9. How many pillows do you sleep with?
10. How often do you change your sheets?
1. Do you eat sushi? Oh yes! I LOVE SUSHI! Nothing too exotic or crazy. My favorites right now are called "Blue Flame" and "Tootsie" from Akai Hana here in the Phoenix area. Uh-mazing. Could eat it day and night.
2. Are your toes always painted? Yes, they are. If I have a pedicure, then they're just french-tipped, but if not then they're painted red. Red toes are classic, red fingernails are for hookers. Yeah, I said it. Just my opinion. My other opinion is that red shoes are for kindergartners or hookers. I actually bought a pair of gorgeous red heels a few years ago and haven't worn them once because of this. I can't get my brain over the hurdle.
3. How tall are you? I am five-foot-four and three-quarters inches. Can't forget that extra 3/4 inch!
4. What is your favorite kind of potato chip? Chip? That would be Thomasson's barbeque chips. They're made in my hometown of Elyria, and I can't find them anywhere else. They are my FAVORITE ever. My real favorite kind of chip type snack besides that would be Flamin Hot Cheetos with Limon. I'm an addict.
5. How often do you pray? I don't know that I ever stop! It's a constant conversation that's taking place between me & the Lord. (Lord, please don't let me forget to put the spaghetti away. Right, Allison?)
6. Are you a collector of anything? Sure do. I've collected angels since I was tiny and don't have many of them left, but I do have a whole cabinet of them in my bedroom and then various ones hanging all over my house. Also, I collect teapots, and I have my Grandma's thimble collection.
7. Do you wear perfume? If so, what kind? Well, most perfumes give me a headache, but sometimes I still suffer for beauty because I love perfume. There are many that I love and have run out of or would still like to buy, such as Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. Once I find one, I don't like to stop wearing it, even if it goes out of style. Like Tresor, still wear that regularly. Also love J. Lo's Glow and also Miami Glow (for summertime).
8. What do you drink with meals? I'm not very well behaved when it comes to my fluid intake. Diet Coke is my vice and I drink it with pretty much every meal. I've been trying to drink more water though.
9. How many pillows do you sleep with? I already told you how fussy I am with my bed. lol My pillows aren't any easier. I actually have three of them, all of various thicknesses and firmnesses. I rotate them through the night depending on how bad my neck and head hurts because I am prone to headaches and neck pain.
10. How often do you change your sheets? Really? Someone really asked me this. lol Maybe it's because I talked about how fussy I was with my bed and they were curious. I don't know. Anyways, the answer is that I change my sheets at least once a week. More if needed.
lurve you, xoxo v.