F is for friend....


And apparently it's for "Veronica" too!

On my "describe me in three words" bit,
my friend Heather got an "f" theme going
that took off and stuck with most of the other commenters!

Here are all of the words used to describe me so far....

totally, f*ing, awesome
fine
fabulous
flirty
far-away
forever
friend
fantastic
freckly
filibertos 
(carne asada burrito and a large horchata please!)
funny
(my) future
fabulously freaky

lol  quite a list!
No wonder Allison's sister once described me as
"Allison's friend that likes to say the f-word"

Here are some that didn't fit into the f-theme but I still appreciate!
independent
sassy
loyal
brave
strong
real
sassy
passionate
quirky
brilliant
quick
witty
deep
protective
cheeky
loyal
loyal
loyal

Awww!  What an awesome list!

Thanks to everyone who had such
nice things to say about me.
You know, it is my birthday tomorrow.
I can't think of a nicer way to be heading into my birthday day
than with awesome friends & sweet, encouraging comments!


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments