Things I should blog about but can't figure out how to make them a cohesive idea...
So, screw it... you get my chopped up, incohesive thoughts just like I do...all raw and unpolished...
- You know, dude, I cuss way more than most people know. I've struggled to stop with the potty mouth for years and years because I self-punished and judged and told myself how "bad" and "wrong" and "dirty" I was. But I have decided recently that this is going to be the year where I let go of alllllll the crap that has made me miserable for so long. Including but not limited to legalistic attitudes regarding religion and lifestyle, divorce, dating, physical, intimacy...and cussing. Now I know not to roll up into the sanctuary dropping the f-bombs all over the place, there's a time and place for all that debauchery, but in everyday life and on M-Y personal blog, I'm just gonna start letting it rip. I'm going to start being myself even if "myself" is stank, so I totally understand if some of you need to go because you don't like to look upon such things. OH WELL! I respect your way of life, you should respect mine. Some others of you will talk a little smack about me behind my back about "how can a Christian, blah blah blah", but I'm okay with that too. It's my journey, right or wrong. No one else but me has to answer for it and I'm okay with the way I am. I'm not drinkin', druggin' or sleeping around and if the worst I do is speak my mind and cussing like a truck driver then I'm okay with that. You don't have to be here to see it if you don't want to be. Man, I didn't know that would take so long to say!! ha!
- Second, I miss my friends. ALL of them. North, south, east and west...I'm lonely and missing my friends. I'd like to do some traveling soon with all the cheap tickets you can get on southwest.com and see my friends and family. We'll see what happens.
- I spent HOURS online with tmobile tonight trying to get this piece of crap freaking phone to work. They sent me a replacement today (I'm on my third version of this phone now) to replace the one that is defective and guess what??? After hours trying to get the new one to work? It doesn't. I had to switch everything back to my old defective phone again until they can get me a different one. BLAH!!! You know, we plan and God laughs. That's what it boils down to.
- Went to the mall today. We met someone there that Courtney was buying a prom dress from on craigslist so that she could try it on. It looks beautiful and so at least that's over with. I was extremely disappointed that dick's sporting goods closed down their rock climbing wall. The kids loved to climb there and were so sad. That was really the only form of entertainment they've had around here lately. This place is PRETTY BORING for us since we've been here. I'm struggling pretty bad and I know they are too. Hopefully once the weather gets better we'll be able to get to the parks and whatnot.
- Dear Scott, my soon-to-be-ex-husband.... suck it. I would say suck it and choke on it, but he doesn't have any life insurance, so really what's the point?