Friday Five (yeah, ok. so it's a little late)
- Next week is going to be tough for work. 48 hours, which is tough for me. And it means that I really won't see the sunshine (or the moon) all week long since I'll be locked inside a hospital all week. blah. Like the paycheck, hate the process.
- Still waiting for the stuff to come for me to start school again in June. I'm crazy for adding more to my plate, but I need my bachelor's in order to get away from the bedside in nursing.
- Courtney is still going strong with Ricky. He's a really good kid and I like him a lot. I hope this one sticks for a while. He's good for her. The only problem I have is that when he's over here, I have to spend my time keeping Amelia off of him. She climbs on him like a jungle gym and talks about how cute he is. lol I guess that makes her a gerbil (the opposite of a cougar).
- Daffodils are blooming in my backyard. I wish they were tulips, but daffodils will do nicely. It means spring really IS going to happen! :)
- Know what I've discovered??? That Zac Efron is kind of delicious. Hello kitty! I never paid much attention before because he seemed to be like, um, 12 or something, but I see him now! He is yummy!