- I missed work all week because I had the flu. That always scares me because I'm just sure I'm going to get fired. I'm starting to feel slightly better but had to go on prednisone because my lupus was flaring with the being sick and all.
- Because of the prednisone I'm cranky and am back to having crazy insomnia again. I haven't had this kind of insomnia for MONTHS and it's not fun. I forgot how much it irritates me to hear the birds chirping before I'm even beginning to feel sleepy.
- As weird as it sounds I spent today listening to Christmas music to get myself in the mood to start designing my Christmas blog graphics. I think the mood rubbed off on my kids because Amelia sneaked into the basement and dug out some wrapping paper and now has Christmas gifts ready to hand out to all of her school friends. I told her she can't leave those gifts in front of the fireplace for two months and she looked at me like I was crazy. I mean doesn't everybody listen to Christmas music and wrap their gifts in October?
- I have a w-i-c-k-e-d toothache. I'm tired of toothaches. It seems I only get a few month's peace without one.
- The kids are itching to carve their pumpkins. I think tomorrow may be the day. Sunday we're supposed to go get our family pictures taken (yeah, I'm looking forward to THAT! NOT!), so I don't think we'll be doing it then. We'll see. Other than that, not much going on here other than recuperating. Hope you all had a better week than I did!