Who has two thumbs and keeps peeing her pants??? THIS GIRL!!!

I'm convinced I have whooping cough. No joke--two weeks into this mess and this coughing is killing me. I can be relatively fine for hours and then these spells just come on me where I can't control anything--the coughing takes over like an all-powerful force--and we can all guess what happens when a thirty-something-woman-with-four-kids starts on a ten-minute coughing fit.... yeah. I'm so tired of peeing my pants y'all!!! I'm a college-educated adult with a relatively good income. I have raised children, accomplished many things, am partially done writing my first book---and yet.... I can't quit peeing my freakin' pants several times a day!!! Whoever said that doing all of those kegel exercises would keep away the pee monster LIED! Because this sister is a kegeler! And yet....I am having flash-forwards of my adult diaper days way too often for comfort. This is getting old. I go to the doctor on Tuesday and Lord willing he will have some miracle to hand out to me! That or some depends! *sigh*

Comments

Kim said…
Hey, I've heard they make those Depends a lot more discreet and more comfy these days. If you gotta use 'em, you gotta use 'em - that's what they're there for. Or those indiscreet poise underwear they keep advertising. I once got a sample in the mail and actually tried it on, put my pants over it, and you honestly couldn't tell I had them on! Oh, the beauty of living in modern times, lol. Anyway... I really hope you get over this cough soon and everything that goes with it. If not, you could always have a "pee party" (Seinfeld quote) and just celebrate it!!
Allison said…
Oh, how well I remember my whooping cough days!!! I am sooo sorry that you are still there. Seriously, that SUCKS!!!
DJ's Mama said…
I know that feeling.. I had that when I was prego.. I had to carry extra underwear with me...it sucked... I hope it gets better for ya.. i do have some depends type things if you would like some
Unknown said…
Been there done that too sadly. Having had whooping cough as a child, any cough is a major event for me and I also usually have this nasty wee problem!

Hope you feel better soon