Must. wake. up.

The past few days at work have been extremely busy with all of the storm havok that has been wreaked. This morning I'm back at work and luckily don't have to float anywhere--I get to just do my job and supervise. This is a good thing because I'm having trouble getting my eyes to stay open! Even when they're open they keep crossing and I can't see straight because I'm SO TIRED. I don't know how I'm going to successfully make it through the next 12 1/2 hours!
We still don't have cable/internet/phone at home. Blast that Time Warner for convincing us to bundle! I hope we have it back by this weekend. My parents are coming in on Friday and it's going to get awful boring if we don't even have tv!
Courtney is back in school now, but the kids still don't have classes. That whole part of downtown still doesn't have power. I wish I were home sleeping with them right now!

Comments

Allison said…
I hear ya, sista! Blah.