Friday Five (a few days late)
- Overall I had an okay week. Money was tight this payday, so we haven't done much of anything but sit around and stare at each other.
- I have to spend the day tomorrow renewing my ACLS certification. Yes, the DREADED MEGA CODE!!! Some of you may remember from a few years ago. Pray for me. This is the third or fourth time I've renewed, so hopefully it will go relatively smoothly. Lord knows I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Because....
- The fatigue continues! I woke up at 7:00 this morning, which is weird for me but a nice change. It didn't last long, however and I felt really guilty after taking a "nap" and not waking up until seven hour later. I missed the whole day and had no clue. Once my head hit the pillow I didn't even change positions until I woke up. Seriously, it was like some kind of sleep fog descended on me. I guess I needed it, but it means that it's midnight and I'm not even the slightest bit sleepy and I have to get up by 6:30.
- I miss Darren. I'm hoping to be able to bring him out to visit in the next month or so. He's doing really good and is getting good grades in school which makes me happy.
- Courtney went to homecoming last night with a boy named Tyler at his school. Hers is in two weeks and he'll be going with her to that one too. He's a VERY nice Christian boy who opens car doors and pulls out chairs...the full works. Yay!