- I've been sick pretty much all week. I'm not sure what's up though. It's gone back and forth amongst lupus, food poisoning, flu symptoms. I don't know what the problem is. At first I thought maybe it was because I've been eating CRAP lately, so I've concentrated on eating better and... nothing. I feel like s-h-i-t homie. Hopefully it gets better soon.
- Because I've been feeling so crappy, today when I was speaking to the staffing person from work, I said to her, "I'm not going to call off, but if you happen to need me more tomorrow or Saturday, I'd be willing to switch days if you are." So she switched me to Saturday...and then that heifer called my agency and told them that I called off! WTF? I left her a rather stern message letting her know that I was pretty confused by that and wondering exactly when that happened because I did NOT call off. I can't WAIT to get out of that place!
- Which is why I've been searching like crazy for another job and today I got TWO phone calls for telemetry positions at two separate facilities that I was looking at. I have an interview next Thursday and I'm waiting for the second place to call me back to schedule one. Pray pray pray y'all! This would be such a blessing and jobs are so tight for everyone (including nurses) these days, that I really need God's support for this.
- I'm lonely, I miss my kids.
- I've been working on my book like a mad woman and it's starting to mess with me a little bit, recalling and purging all of that garbage. I think I might take a week or so break from it because today I could officially feel the hormonal waves starting to lick at my ankles. My boat was really taking on water today and so I don't want to tempt fate and risk becoming REALLY depressed this week. I'll get back to the grindstone when the water subsides.