Eucharisteo: Faith



Today I am grateful for the patience and faith that have developed in me over my lifetime.  I have had a lot of experience crying out to God for help and then seeing Him show up every time.  Every.  Single.  Time.  It may not always look how I think it should look, but He never fails.  Also, he is rarely early...but He is NEVER late (I mean, how would we grow our faith if He ever showed up early?).

Today I had another example.  Small to most, but to me it was a pretty big deal.  Some say coincidence, I say there is no such thing as coincidence.

The claims adjuster at Progressive told me that once she investigated my car accident that if I was not found liable she would waive my deductible.  This was HUGE because as I said in my other post, this was actually my second claim in a week (neither were my fault, but still) and so to come up with $1000 was going to be impossible.

When the second adjuster finished the assessment on my car yesterday, he called and said, "This is as open and shut of a case as I've ever seen."  I agree with him.  I was driving down the lane, she backed into me.  Open and shut.

Well, I was notified today that this claims lady assigned liability in this case as "60% the driver of the other vehicle, and 40% you."  WHAT?????  That is unacceptable.  And the second thought that ran through my mind was, "Lord you have to help!  Please!  You know I don't have the money for this other deductible right now.  Please intervene and help me."  Then I put it out of my mind and just knew that it HAD to work out.  I knew that it would and I moved forward in peace.

So, I asked for the lady's supervisor to review my claim.  I was so relieved when he called me back a few hours later to say that he was sorry there had been a major error in judgement and that he agreed that I should have zero liability in this case.  And then he waived my deductible.


Thank you Lord!  See, back in my twenties or even into my thirties, my faith hadn't grown yet.  I didn't have the life experience under my belt to know that God always comes through for me.  With that being said, I know that if He doesn't come through in the way I would like Him to, it's because what I'm asking for isn't in alignment with what is best for me.  But as long as my intentions are pure, and it is in line what where I'm at in life, He will make a way. I know that I know that I know it.



XO, Veronica

Comments