Blank stare




Well, I thought I had got my mojo check tonight by some unnamed teenage boy who left a picture comment on Courtney's page. It was a pic of Court and I together and said something to the tune of, "Wow, I see where you get your looks! You'd better love your mom!" I was instantly like, wow! who is this kid??? He is sooo allowed to stay on her friends list! lol

So, as my wonderful husband walks into the office, I excitedly exclaim... "Honey! I'M A M.I.L.F.!!" (half joking).

Know how he responds?...................... wait for it ............................... ......................................................................................

"Are you sure you know what a MILF is?"

*cricket, cricket*

Thanks babe. Thanks a lot.


How I felt before:

How I feel after:

Comments