Calgon take me away!

Oh my gosh these teenagers are killing me!!!! Seriously by the end of the day I'm screaming "Calgon take me away!". Actually I am usually wanting to take a bath....with my freakin TOASTER!!!! UGGGGGG! I'm telling you, parenting was always the best thing I've gone through....until they became teenagers. Now by the time bedtime rolls around every day my stress level is at a flaming TEN, I have chest pain, my head is throbbing and I'm on the verge of tears. And the sad part is this... my kids are good kids in comparison to alot of others! I can't imagine having to deal with anything worse! They are the most challenging thing I've ever had to deal with. Everything else has been a piece of cake in comparison. I just keep telling myself that it will make the reward even sweeter in the end right?

Comments