She of the perfect appearing vagina....



**WARNING!!!  This post contains TMI! Read at your own risk!**

So I went to the doctor for my follow up appointment today.  It's been nearly three weeks since I had the thermachoice and essure procedures done.  The recovery was rough to start with but has been no big deal since then.  Yesterday however, I had a huge scare and was bleeding heavily with really bad pain in my right lower stomach.  I was SO glad that today was my appointment so I could see what was going on.

Well, I left with good news all around.  First of all, I lost five pounds in the last two weeks. *woot*  I had been in congestive heart failure a few weeks ago and was retaining fluid, so the fact that I lost five pounds is a good way to go.  Second of all, when she did my exam she said, "Well, whatever was wrong is gone now.  You have a perfect appearing vagina."  I giggled and she responded, "Seriously!  You have a perfect appearing vagina!  It's like textbook.  It's looks great."  I couldn't help but laughing and said, "Well, that's something a girl always likes to hear."

I texted Paul when I left and let him know that I shall now be known as "She of the perfect appearing vagina."  Maybe I should have business cards made up?  Do you think I could put this on my resume?

lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
Well, it's not everyone who can hold that claim to fame, you know...
Veronica said…
Well, I'd say lots of kegels, but I think this kind of awesome is something that one is born with. *sigh*
Heather said…
LOL!!! You are so Samantha!!! LOL #SexAndTheCity
Allison said…
HaHa!! Heather's comment!!!!
Dory Babe =] said…
too funny! Love the Barney pic, so you going: woot woot! =D