- The new guy just bumped up a couple of notches! Know why? HE. PLAYS. THE.PIANO. Oh my gosh, I think I had an orgasm just typing that. It is so hot when a guy can play the piano.
- We've been spending a ton of time together and I really like him. Which, of course, makes me wonder when the other shoe is gonna drop and we'll be parting ways. I know, I know.
- Everything else in life is pretty good. Work was over-the-top stressful this week, but worked out okay (for me anyways). There was a situation that I have never faced (especially as a manager) in 10 years. It's a situation that you hear of, like an urban legend...a friend of a friend new this person who did this thing....well, I ended up with this "thing" happening and it was immediate crisis-mode and was all-consuming to deal with..... AND THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN THE NEXT NIGHT! I was in shock. Never before and then twice in a row. At least I'm practiced up and experienced at dealing with THAT situation now! Hopefully never again though.
- I filed my taxes the other day and the refund cannot come fast enough! Even though I never do anything wrong or anything like that, I'm always afraid I will get audited or something, which will delay my refund. This year because they took out a TON of taxes, I am getting a crazy-big refund back. Of course, half of it goes to my parents for helping me with moving expenses, but I originally thought that's all I would be getting. At least now I might be able to get a new phone and maybe a new tv too (since we've had the same one since 1994 and am sure we're living on borrowed time).
- Ohio is getting dumped on! A major blizzard has hit up there and my poor people are getting buried. Sure makes me glad to be where I am! I love my life! Here is a picture that Darren took from his phone from the upstairs window of their house and sent to me. I know it's easy to say this from my protected ivory tower, but it doesn't look like all that much. I mean the tires on the cars aren't even buried! ;)