Our family language

Instead of trashy-ass videos of the week, I thought every once in a while I would post something that would orient others with the "language" spoken in our home. We are a crazy bunch of people, and most strangers wouldn’t know what the heck we were talking about if they walked in on a conversation. lol And p.s... I call it  "Our family language" because there have just been too many names associated with this family! lol Could a sista HAVE any more names??? So, as far as I’m concerned: this is MY family, and my real name is HYMES. This first video is one of the old favorites around our house. It started back when Sanjaya was on American Idol. If you’re not familiar with him, then it will lose some of it’s humor...but trust me, it’s funny. :) It’s not unusual to hear someone singing, "Sanjaya, Sanjaya...come set this place on fiya!"


Comments