Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here


A couple of you have already heard my B'GAWK!!! today about the ghetto un-fabulous woman who lives on the next street. For those of you who haven't heard yet...... A FOURTY-SOMETHING YEAR OLD WOMAN THREATED TO SHOOT MY CHILD TODAY!!!!! And of course you can all hear me in her face screaming.... OH HAAAAYYYYYLLLLLLL NOOOOOO!!!!
She claims that MADELAINE of all people called her an expletive and threatened to shoot her....when actually what was said was, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get a drink." But she claims that she heard "B****, I got a gun!" So she turns around to a group of 2 six year olds, 2 nine year olds and an 11 year old and starts cussing them out and threatening to shoot them and kill them in their "own front yard" with the gun she supposedly had in her purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott heard it first and was out the front door yelling "DID YOU JUST THREATEN MY CHILDREN WITH A GUN???????" When I heard that I was out that door and past him like a linebacker! Oh no she di-int!!! I could not believe the NERVE of her! And to claim that Maddie said it??? HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah right! But even if you truly believed that's what you heard, do you honestly think it's appropriate to cuss out and threaten to SHOOT AND KILL a group of small children?

To say I was beside myself with fury would be the understatement of the year! I turned into the ghetto queen tonight needless to say! lol I was wearing a little floral skirt and a little white eyelet shirt...feeling so feminine all day....and then I almost beat someone down and went to jail in it! lol
Scott actually taught me a lesson afterwards (as I am STILL fuming about this) when I asked him what he thought about all of it. He just quietly responded, "I said a prayer for her afterwards because she obviously doesn't know better...and she needs love." That kind of caught me off-guard. As I was talking to Joleen about it later I had to admit that there wasn't anything Christian about the way that I acted today. I doubt she'll ever listen to me witness to her! I need to learn and/or remember to do more praying BEFORE a situation like this.

Comments