Believe it or not, baked eggs have become a staple in our house. I had never even dreamed of baking an egg! One day I found them on Pinterest and thought we could try them.
We have SO many people here in the mornings that to fry eggs for everyone can take forever! This way, they all get popped into the muffin tin, and in 17 minutes? DONE!
The other day, I placed spinach leaves and some chopped tomatoes in the bottom of each tin as well. They turned out really yummy! You could get so creative with these!
· Eggs (however many you would like to make)
· Nonstick cooking spray
· Salt and Pepper, to taste
· Preheat oven to 350ºF
· Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
· Crack one egg into each cup of the muffin tin.
· Season with salt and pepper.
· Bake for 17 minutes or until eggs reach desired texture (at 17 mins the texture is similar to a hard-boiled egg and the yolk is nearly firm. A minute or so less than that, and you have a liquidy/runny sunnyside yolk.