I think I can, I think I can...


 Ugh! Drinking water is the HARDEST thing for me!

I know I need to.  We all know we need to.  I'm a nurse, for Heaven's sake.  Yet...meh.  I'm sincerely lucky if I drink even one cup per day.  Water is so important for every function in our bodies and it will undoubtedly make us feel better on every level.

So, this week, I decided I was going to drink as much per day as I could.  I labeled this jug of drinking water (excuse the handwriting...it was early in the morning) and planned to make sure I had finished by the end of the workday.  Repeat every workday.  Sounds like a good plan, except that it literally took me the entire work week to drink ONE jug! ha!  Oops.

Luckily, we get a fresh chance at everything each and every morning.

Do you have any tricks for getting more water into your diet?
xoxo, veronica

xoxo v.

Comments