Urgent prayer needed :(



Tragedy is trying to strike the Torres family 
once again and I need every one of your fervent prayers.  

My ex-sister-in-law Angie is not expected to make it through the night.  
She is so young...younger than me,
and she has children.
Some of you may remember my post 
from a few years ago that can be found here,
where her son was tragically killed by playing russian roulette.

From what I'm told,
last week she got a cold and it developed into pneumonia.
Friday, she was admitted to the hospital for the
pneumonia, but overall was doing well.
In the past day or so,
she has quickly gone down the tubes.

She is now intubated and was transferred to
the Cleveland Clinic.
Her heart stopped & she coded twice on the way.
They managed to bring her back,
but have said that if it happens again,
they don't expect her to pull through.
They have called all of the family in,
and prepared them for the worst.
At this moment, they are performing
brain function scans to determine the
extent of suspected brain damage.

Pray for her, for her children, for all of the extended family.
Grace and Jessica are there, and so soon after their own tragedy
of losing little Maya, I can only imagine what grace they need right now.

As Mama Betty said,
"God is able, just ask Him. Please"


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You and your family will be in my thoughts.