"Fall"ing in love again


I LOVE THE FALL! Oh let me count the ways that I love the fall! Seriously. I get stupidly happy and romantic in the fall. There's something about the cool, crisp air. The way the colors are more subtle...like everything is getting more sleepy and it makes you want to snuggle under a blanket. There's nothing like pulling out your favorite old sweater or sweatshirt and just falling into it. And I have no idea why, but to me "my" music goes hand in hand with the fall. The jazz...the instruments, the romantic melancholy of it just makes me think of fall. So right now just let me say that I am absolutely in my perfect setting....I am sitting at my desk right next to my open patio door looking at trees that are starting to turn a little bit already. It's a beautiful 62 degrees and all I can hear is my music and some crickets outside. This is bliss to me.

Comments