Sending love...


Have you ever seen so many natural disasters happening at once?

Hurricane Harvey hit Texas and Louisiana, Irma is destroying 
the Virgin Islands and is now coming for Florida.
There are two more hurricanes brewing down 
there heading for different areas. 

There are horrible wildfires in Montana and Los Angeles.
Massive earthquake in Mexico.
Horrible flooding in India.

It's nearly overwhelming,
and it is certainly heartbreaking.

God is sending a cleansing to this Earth right now.
He is sweeping the streets clean for some reason,
and I wonder what changes he is trying to create.

His ways are unknowable and unsearchable.
Yet, I wonder what is on his heart.
See, he loves us...all of us.
And there is nothing that will touch our lives that
has not filtered through his hands and his heart.

So, although we may look at certain personal disasters as the worst
thing that can possibly happen to us,
he sees it as a means to an end.
He knows it is going to be alright,
and that this change was necessary to move his ultimate plan forward.

Even though I know that God's got this,
I am sending love to wherever it is needed.
I am praying for everyone's safety.
I'm praying that God provides for these poor people who
have lost every material possession they have owned.

I pray for the animals that are stranded and afraid.
I pray for the elderly that are stranded and have no one to help.
I mean, what a scary feeling...to be truly helpless.

This is also where, as an empath, I have to be careful.
I start engaging with all of the sad energy down there,
and it destroys me emotionally.
I have been a tearful, vulnerable mess for a week or so now.
I began putting two and two together and realized
that I am feeling the global sadness and vulnerability right now.

The same thing happened after the last presidential election,
except it was dread, anger, and panic.
Our country was a mess! And I was feeling it big time. 

I am sending love, light, and prayers for provision and protection.

With so much happening globally,
I wonder what our God is up to.

And I say,
even so, come Lord Jesus.


XO, Veronica

Comments