Stuck in my head...

There are some songs that have been stuck in my head for days.

They have (luckily) played repeatedly on my Pandora lately
and so I had to come home and buy them.

The first one is by my baby-daddy.

I mean, John Mayer.

It is one of his really old songs (from 2003),
but I think it is one of my favorites he has ever done.
I can't believe I didn't already own it
(because I own just about every other song of his...
seriously, I do).

You can tell it's from his early days because
it is before he learned how to
properly pronounce his "R"'s.
And this video is great because he looks like such a boy here...
and it is clearly before he grew into a man and developed his amazing, sexy style.

 See, this was a few hours ago on his intagram...


Hello kitty.

What else is great?
This video shows the best "John Mayer guitar face".

Okay, forget it... don't watch the video,
just listen to it while you stare at his picture
because I'm not a very good salesperson.

I will think the sun shines out of his ass no matter what he does.
He is amazing and beautiful.



"Covered in Rain"
 by
John Mayer






"It Won't Stop"
by
Sevyn Streeter

I'm not going to acknowledge that woman beater that she's singing with.
It's unfortunate that he's in this song/video,
but oh well.
 Love the song.



"The Worst
by
Jhene Aiko

Love her.
She can do no wrong in my book lately.

I love that she sounds so soft, dreamy and feminine,
and yet can can have a filthy mouth,
or can be telling a horrible story.

I love the juxtaposition of those things.

Here's another...


"From Time"
by
Drake ft. Jhene Aiko

 lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments