Tis the season of Love and Love songs....


Well, the season of Love is upon us and I LOOOOVE IT! 
It doesn't last long and I like to take full advantage of it, trust me!

My office already looks like I officially work for Cupid himself!
Every square inch of the place is decked out in hearts and pink stuff, x's and o's.
I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY! 
Almost as much as I love love itself!

I thought I would kick off this yummy romantic season
by posting a little something on my favorite SONGS OF LOVE of the moment.
I could go on and on with this topic,
but I will limit it to just a few songs... 
How about five?  That's not a lot, right? ;)

Okay, the first three are my current favorites of the moment.
Mr. Justin Timberlake is lookin' so damn fly in that suit.
Okay, hello fellas, um... suit is to females as lingerie is to males. capiche? Nuff said.
These two Alicia Keys songs are sweet and I think they are romantic.
John Legend, I think is a sexy, playful song
Miranda is another sexy, playful song and
Tim McMorris is sweet and innocent and he shot the video himself of his wife because he though she was so pretty.  How could you not love that. 
So here they are.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Y'ALL!



"Suit & Tie" by Justin Timberlake


"Slow Dance" by John Legend 


Fine Tune by Miranda Lambert

Comments

Allison said…
Awww, I love John Legend!! Every time I hear his voice, it reminds me of when Jon & I were dating :)