Just finished....

"Fifty Shades Darker"
by
E L James

LOVED IT!  Okay, everything that the first book wasn't, the second book WAS.  The second book was the sandpaper that smoothed down all of the rough edged that the first book had in abundance.  Every area that bristled the ruff on the back of your neck, this one smoothed them out a bit.  This one helped you to exhale a little bit and perhaps even fall in love with Christian Grey.  I don't know what the third one brings, but compared to the third one, this is the happy book.  I won't give more away of this book than that.  But I enjoyed it and can't believe there's only one book left! (booo!)

lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Barbara said…
Ok, I take it back! This is the fastest - must have been better. I guess I am going to have to see what they are about.........well, I know what they are about....have to see why so many are engrossed with them.