Peace be still....



Things are going much better than I had ever thought they would at this point in time, which is good.  I saw online that the Evil One had been made to go to a half-way house several cities away from where my kids are, which made me very happy.  I figure he'd probably have more accountability there and have a curfew.  After I saw that, somehow my muscles relaxed a little bit and I found myself going a few days at a time without thinking about him much at all.  Yesterday, I got a report that he had been sighted, which temporarily freaked me out a little bit.  He must've been home visiting his parents or something.  Luckily the freak-out faded rather quickly and I was back to chilled out.  The peace that passes understanding.  It's amazing, isn't it?

lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
Amen! And it truly is beyond our ability to understand that amazing peace that God gives us sometimes :)