That SUCKED

I don't know why I have such a hard time bringing myself to blog lately. Throughout the day there will be so many things that come to my attention that I get inspired to write about and then when it comes time to blog I just can't. I freeze up. Some out of laziness I suppose, some out of privacy.

*ATTENTION.....there is a spy among us. I have known for quite some time that there is someone pretending to be my friend while talking out of the other side of his face to my ex-husband. I haven't said anything because I'm well aware that I am writing on a public blog and that Randy could come and read this anytime he wants. The issue is that he doesn't. He doesn't have to. That's because someone who claims to be my friend constantly goes and tells him what's on my blog. That's shady. Being my friend...and especially reading my blog over the years...one would know that the quality I admire most in a person is LOYALTY. The thing that turns me on most in a relationship is....LOYALTY. So by-the-by, don't ask me why I never chat much anymore when every conversation I have with my ex-husband starts with " 'someone' told me that you said....." Not cool. But I digress.

I think I handled that pretty calmly don't you guys?? :) No big-ol' blog barf over here....I'm evolved. lol "Hallelujrrrrrr"!! ROFLMAO If you don't notice I'm on a Madea kick lately. It happens every year or so. She cracks me the hell up! She has some really good things to say and then peppers them with some of the funniest, most inappropriate things. lol Kind of reminds me of myself I suppose. :)

Good news today... I FINALLY got my computer from Best Buy!! For those not familiar with the saga... I haven't seen my computer since June 22. Yes...over TWO months. It's been a ridiculous journey with them screwing it up at every turn. They would ship it off to the repair center only for it to be sent back untouched. So they'd resend it...it would come back untouched. Repeat this process at least six or seven times and you'll appreciate my frustration. They actually tried to send it home with me one time...hoping that I wouldn't notice that nothing was different about it. I said "absolutely NOTHING has been done to this...they didn't even restore the hard drive! NOTHING!" They replied "Oh, sorry about that...I guess you're right. We'll send it back out in the morning." It got so frustrating that a few weeks ago i called corporate headquarters and started giving them earfulls. They sent me a gift card for my troubles and then nothing else happened. They said that they would "escalate and expedite" my order...but nothing happened. So I decided to start making their lives hell by calling them with a daily update. I figure...one week, bad enough. Two weeks...frustrating. A month...oh hell no. TWO MONTHS? Someone in that store's funna get shanked when they walk out into the parking lot! Yeah I'm talking to you Geek Squad! So yesterday I get a voicemail saying that they have approved my request to be given a new computer due to the extenuating circumstances. FINALLY! So because I had such a nice pc to begin with they basically let me pick what I wanted. SWEET! :) I could've gotten a laptop if I wanted...pick of the litter. So I basically got the newest, most bad-a** computer they had. Actually there was ONE better, but I didn't want to be greedy. lol I got to the counter and they all looked at the sticker like "whoa." One of them commented..."you sure did luck out with an upgrade huh?" I just smile softly and said "yep." I wanted to start singing "Don't you wish your p-c was hot like mine??? don't cha??" Let that be a lesson to them to treat their customers like crap! I really do think alot of it was because I'm female...you should've heard and seen some of the things they pulled on me! I'm tired of men thinking women are stupid! Newsflash....I'm NOT stupid and not much gets by me. Now I'm the one sitting here looking at the pretty blue light on the front of my pretty new computer. :)

Schools back in.....WOOHOO. Having the days by ourselves in the house in soooo nice. The pic up top is of Amelia and Madelaine on their first day. My beauties. They're getting so big and looking so grown. I didn't realize how long Maddie's hair is getting until I saw the picture. She cracks me up...my little woman. The night before she had all her clothes laid out just-so and had to put her curlers in her hair and wrap them just so aunt-jamima style so that she could sleep and she would have the appropriate amount of wave the next morning. So funny.

I had to have an "I & D" of my jaw done last week because of that infection I've been telling you guys about. Needless to say they unzipped my jaw all the way down to the bone, pulled another tooth, cleane everything out and stitched me back up like Frankenstein. It sucked! I would rather have four more babies naturally than do that again. SUCKED! I went today and got my stitches out. Hopefully I'll be on the mend now and my lupus will continue to settle down.

BTW...for those who aren't up to speed that's why I had to get this done anyways. See, lupus is an auto-immune disorder and anything that gets your immune system worked up also gets your lupus worked up and it starts attacking you at the same time it attacks the infection. So it's been so worked up for so long now (I've even had to start chemo) that in the search to find out WHY it has been so active it was decided that I had an infection in one of my teeth. So antibiotics didn't fix it. So they pulled the tooth. That didn't fix it. So FIVE rounds of amoxicillin and TWO rounds of clindamycin later they decided to manually go in, open my up and see for themsleves if there was any infection there. There was and it was cleaned out. And they also pulled another molar from over there that was starting to look infected in the process. Let me just repeat....THAT SUCKED.

Everything else is pretty calm. All my tv shows are over for the summer so I'm kind of bored.

Hope you're all having a good week!

Comments