Shift...


When you hear the word "shift", what do you think?  A shift in perspective, a shift to the left or to the right.  When I hear it I imagine a small movement one way or another. Not a major change, just a small bump or nudge one way or another...a course correction.

To me, it has a connotation of mindfulness and intention as well.  It shows that you are paying attention to what's going on and you are consciously making small adjustments to what you're doing in order to get better results.  I love that.

With that in mind, I have a new project I'm working on.  It's going to be based around the concept of shifts and what shifts can be made in our lives to move us closer to wholeness.  Now don't get me wrong, you and I are already whole...on a divine level.  But sometimes as humans we forget that.  We do things that aren't good for us, we don't do the things that are good for us, we have negative self-talk...so many things that remove us from that wholeness mindset of well-being.

So, soon I will update you and let you know more about this project.  I'm excited to share it with you!  I hope that you will love it as much as I do!  Lets keep making this world a better place!  We talk all the time about the expansion and ascension that is happening with humanity...lets keep that up.  Lets keep turning toward love. 

Have a wonderful New Year everyone!

XO, Veronica

Comments