Eucharisteo: Creativity


I've missed being creative!  I don't know what happened, but it just kind of went away for a while there.  I had no inspiration, no drive to do anything.

And that's weird, because I'm SO creative normally.  I am usually always painting something, designing or decorating something, needlepoint, cross-stitch, blogging, writing, making graphics....SOMETHING.  But for the past few years?  Nope. 

But this past week I decided to start bullet journaling and I can feel my creative juices beginning to flow again, which is AWESOME.  I feel more myself when I'm creating.    I made my first layout the other day and while it isn't perfect, and there are many mistakes, I think it turned out cute!  I'm kind of proud of myself.  I need to slow down and take more time with my handwriting because when I'm in a hurry it look kind of like a serial killers writing, but whatever...it's a work in progress.







XO, Veronica

Comments