But I don't want to!


Have you ever been told to do something, and you know you should,
but you JUST DON'T WANT TO?

UGH.  It's the WORST.

In this particular instance, I'm talking about developing my spiritual gifts
(all of the "clairs", channeling, etc).
In order to do this, spirit has told me that I need to eat a cleaner diet that is full of light,
and to do things like CUT OUT COFFEE AND TEA.

And most other stuff including all processed foods, etc.

*cricket cricket*

Sigh.  Even though I know this is always better, my response is totally...






And then I try to play dumb like...









So, I figure this will be a long process. lol
Baby steps.  I'm on the path, but I'm crawling.
Maybe eventually I'll progress to moseying or dilly-dallying.

I mean, come on...even when it's bad, food is SO GOOD!




XO, Veronica

Comments