Christmas crafts...

 This is one of my favorite crafts to make for the holidays!

Years ago, when I owned a candle company,
these were one of my best-selling items.

And, I love to make them for gifts.

So, that's what I did this year!
Paul helped too, because he is really 
excited about learning how to make candles.

All you have to do is melt the candle wax in a double boiler on the stove
(or whatever method you choose...you can Google), add the scent, and the coloring.

Then you pour the scented wax onto a foil-lined cookie sheet.

Let set up until the wax is beginning to firm up,
but so that you can still get a cookie cutter neatly through it.

Cut out the shapes that you like with a normal cookie cutter.
For Christmas, I used gingerbread men and stars.

While the wax is still hot,
I pushed in cloves for the mouth and buttons on the boys.
I also used a skewer to make holes at the top of each ornament
so that I could string a piece of twine through them for a hanger.

The best part is how GOOD they smell!

You can hang them on your tree, or on a peg rack.

The gingerbread scent is so yummy!

They last and last too!

I had a previous set for YEARS.
No kidding.

SO GOOD!

lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments